CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

{Moving and Organizing!!}

So I have been having a pretty productive week this week. We had our Kindergarten grade level day on Tuesday and we all gained some great ideas! I spent about 2 hours that afternoon beginning to go through all of the stuff that I have moved into my new classroom! I spent about 3 hours the next day unpacking boxes and moving in. I will post pictures (as soon as I figure out how to put them on the blog) so you can see the progress.

Oh!!

My friend Allison has just started a new blog as well. She left our team (insert tears and sniffles) to go to a new school just down the road. I know she will be a great assest to her new school! My little boys daycare is located in that school as well and I'm sure I can convince her to go peek in on him a few times!! :) Her new blog address is thethankfulteacher.blogspot.com. Go on over and give her some blog lovin!

Have a Happy 4th!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment